Covid-19 Training Plan
MTKD reopening indoors
Beginning November 2nd MTKD is moving back to the dojang:
74 Elm Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday: 5:00pm – 6:00pm: Babies – All Belts
6:15pm – 7:15pm: Juniors White – Green Belts
7:30pm – 8:30pm: Adults – All Belts
Tuesday: 5:00pm – 6:00pm: Juniors White – Green Belts
6:15pm – 7:15pm: Juniors Blue – Black Belts
Wednesday: 5:00pm – 6:00pm: Teens – White to Pre-Black Belts
6:15pm – 7:15pm: Black Belts All ages
Thursday: 5:00pm – 6:00pm: Babies – All Belts
6:15pm – 7:15pm: Juniors Blue – Black Belts
7:30pm – 8:30pm:Adults – All Belts
Saturday: 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Babies – All Belts
2:15pm – 3:15pm:Juniors White – Green Belts
3:30pm – 4:30pm: Juniors Blue – Black Belts
4:45pm – 5:45pm: Teen & Adults – All Belts
Because safety is our first priority, we’ll be socially-distant while training.
Tuition payments will be accepted during the first week of classes of each month. Contact Master Yeison with any questions.
Important to know before you arrive
- If you or anyone in your household feels sick, is sick, or are experiencing any known Covid-19 symptoms at all you may not attend class. If you have been to class and you, or anyone in your household, feels sick, please tell us.
- Watch MTKD Family Facebook and Instagram pages for closures or changes to the schedule
- Classes will run on time to ensure that no crowds or bottlenecks occur.
- Please don’t arrive early for your class. You will not be permitted to enter until the first class has been dismissed. This can create congregating and crowding. Students may not linger after their classes are complete. Due to a limited room capacity of 25% we may only host one group at a time.
- No eating permitted.
- All students must bring their own water to drink. No snacks or water to purchase will be available.
- All students must only handle their own possessions. No sharing at all outside of the students’ households.
- All classes will contain no more than 14 students per class, no more than 5 adult chaperones/ parents/ siblings waiting per class and 2 instructors per classes.
- Please be mindful of social distance. Don’t crowd the stairwell. Please stay 6 feet apart from others as much as possible.
- Come dressed for class. There will be no storage or changing facilities available. Fighting gear and pads are not needed.
- Parents or students must tie their own belts. Instructors or helpers can only verbally guide from 6 feet away.
- Everyone who enters the building must wear a mask over their nose and mouth for the entire time they are inside
- Everyone who enters must see and instructor/helper upon arrival for a temperature check, mask check and hand sanitizing.
- Each student will be assigned a sanitized mat space to use for class by an instructor/ helper. Spaces are positioned 6 feet away from other students and must remain so for the duration of class.
- Students must stay on their assigned area unless directed otherwise by an instructor or helper.
- All instructors or helpers must wear a mask.
- All hugs/ high fives/ handshakes/ kisses will not be permitted.
- All training will be No Contact training.
- No pets are permitted. No exceptions.
- We will be following the instructions and guidelines set out by the Governor and the State of NJ as well as the local Dept. of Health. Our rules and guidelines may therefore change at any time to maintain compliance.
When Class Ends
- We will dismiss small groups taking care to keep siblings together to avoid bottle neck/ maintain distance.
- We will allow the second class upstairs only after the first class has left.
Parents, Caregivers & Siblings
Parents, caregivers, siblings are permitted to watch the class.
- We have an extremely limited amount of space for parents/ caretakers / siblings. Once capacity is reached all latecomers will be asked to wait outside. All spectators must remain 6 feet away from every other person not in their household and must wear a mask. Drop offs are encouraged.
- Siblings who are not attending class must stay with their parent or caregiver. They may not wander around the dojang area.
We are following the instructions and guidelines the governor, the State of New Jersey, and the local Department of Health have established. Our rules and guidelines may change at any time to maintain compliance.
As we sort out the real world practicalities of in-person, socially-distanced classes, the class format may change. Thank you for your flexibility as we adapt to better serve everyone safely